Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Time for Finals!

by Cari A., Panther Blogger

As the week of finals approached, the mad dash to learn all the material we probably should have learned began.  With the smell of energy drinks and coffee in the air of the library, the stress of the upcoming week had everyone flustered.  This being my first finals week of my college career, I was not exactly sure what to expect. I have been nervous, and now being in the middle of it, I'm ready for it to be over.  Ferrum became a very busy place last week and continues to grow busier as this week of finals goes on. My only advice for surviving your first Ferrum finals week is:  eat, sleep, study, and most importantly, take time to relax and get away from the schoolwork for a little while. Even if you only step away for a few minutes, you can't imagine how refreshed you will feel when you return to work.

Until January, stay strong and survive finals!!

- Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment