Thursday, February 28, 2013

Last Semester of My College Career

by Keenan L., Panther Blogger

It feels like time has flown by!  I can't believe that we are halfway through the spring semester. Over the past six weeks, I have had a chance to attend many men's and women's basketball games and helped coordinate many fun Resident Assistant programs.

For the month of February, we put on a Valentine's Day program. The program was called "Just Give Me a Kiss."  At the program, residents were able to send an anonymous card with a nice message to a friend with candy attached. The program was such a great success, and we had over 50 residents send cards to friends. It really put everyone on campus in a good mood!

My friend Quinton and me before a
basketball game!
I have had a lot of fun going to the basketball games!  Both teams are amazing to watch and it's great to see all the spirit from the students on campus!

Two weeks ago, I was able to be a panelist on the Student Panel at an Admissions Open House event.  I had an amazing time, and it was a great experience!  I loved talking to many of the perspective students and being able to share my experiences from Ferrum with them!

My best friend Melissa & me
before a Residence Life program

Currently, I am on spring break with my best friends!  We are all spending spring break at Massanutten Ski Resort!  I love spending time with my friends and it will be something that I will miss once I graduate in May.  While on spring break, we went to a frozen yogurt shop and showed our Ferrum love by writing on their white board and taking a picture with it!

The note we left at Sweet Bee in Harrisonburg, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment