Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sailing with Ferrum Outdoors!

by Chris L., Panther Blogger

Hey everyone!

On the 28th of September, I went sailing with Ferrum Outdoors!

It was a brilliant day and was a real hands-on experience as we had to sail the boat ourselves.  We got to try out two different boats, which was interesting as both boats handled differently.  You don't need to have any experience to do this - I hadn't a clue what I was doing and had never done anything like it before! 


One thing I could not understand was why only a couple of us went sailing as it only cost us each $10, and that included lunch!  Back in Ireland, to do something like that would have cost me a lot more than $10 -- more in the $60-80 range.  I would highly recommend you to go on the next sailing day that Ferrum Outdoors has planned.  It's a chance to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment