Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Criminal Profiling & Other Criminal Justice Classes

by Victoria B., Panther Blogger

Ferrum's Criminal Justice program offers a variety of different and interesting classes.  My favorite class that I am currently taking is Criminal Profiling.  I took this class because I love to watch shows like Criminal Minds.  This class makes you think differently than other criminal justice classes.  You learn about trying to solve crimes by using psychological means.  I am interested in this class because I also have Psychology and Sociology minors.

The Criminal Justice program offers different classes for students who wish to go into the different areas of the Criminal Justice field.  There are classes in Forensic Science, Police Administration, Juvenile Justice, and many others.  This is a great advantage because the program offers students the opportunity to learn about many different topics in the criminal justice fields.

If you are planning on coming to Ferrum to major or minor in Criminal Justice, I suggest taking as many different classes in the subject as you can. The idea of what you want to do after you graduate from college may change many times throughout your years here, so having knowledge in many areas can help you determine which area you want to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment