Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Showtime!

BY JORDAN, PANTHER BLOGGER

I love the Theatre Arts department at Ferrum!

I have met some awesome and talented people. The department also has great professors, such as Wayne Bowman and Sue Spataro. I have had the majority of my classes with them, and they have taught me so many awesome things!

I played Elizabeth in our Frankenstein performance

The plays and concerts we put on show just how hard we work. This year, I was involved with Frankenstein, Seussical The Musical, Collegiates Choir, and Handbells. They have been so much fun, and we all did a fantastic job with every performance.

I was a bird girl in The Seussical


Watch a video slideshow from our Seussical performance:


I just love the theatre and music here! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to be involved in Theatre at Ferrum so this was really cool to read.
    Ps My school did Seussical as well. I was Thing 2

    ReplyDelete