Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Greetings from Ferrum College Student Blogger, Jordan!

BY JORDAN, A PANTHER BLOGGER 


Hey everyone! My name is Jordan and I am a sophomore at Ferrum.  I am 20 years old and I am from Virginia Beach. I’m a Theatre major, and I play on the Women’s Lacrosse team. I also am an Admissions Ambassador, in the Collegiate Choir, a Resident Assistant, Secretary of Residence Hall Association, and the Features Editor for the Iron Blade. I plan to be an actress and producer after I graduate!

What I love about Ferrum is that it has so much to offer and everyone is so welcoming.  I also loved the small community and the countryside of Ferrum.  Since I am a Theatre major, I love all of the professors and other students.  The professors are always willing to help and make each student better for the future.

Hope you come visit Ferrum soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment