Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Saludos (Greetings) from Ferrum College Student Blogger, Anneleisse!

BY ANNELEISSE, A PANTHER BLOGGER 



Student Blogger Anneleisse
Hola, potential Panthers!  My name is Anneleisse and I’m currently a second semester freshman from Castle Rock, Colorado.  I found Ferrum College thanks to their first year swim team and our coach, Lindsay DeLaRosby, who recruited me. Not only did I come to Ferrum because of a sport but also because the size of the school was a great fit considering that I actually want a teacher to remember who I am or at least recognize if I ever need help in the class.

Here at Ferrum, I plan on majoring in Pre-professional science; my long-time goal is to be a dentist, and later on, to participate in creating a foundation for those who can’t afford a dentist. Ferrum has been a great experience so far!  The campus is the perfect size for you to make it on time to classes, everyone is so friendly, and academic help is always available. Although it’s a small campus there are many activities that take place.  Besides being on the swim team, I plan on being part of the Lambda Sigma Honor Society.

Thanks for reading my blog and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment